Work From Pool Sweepstakes
Terms & Conditions
1. Eligibility: Cadillac Work from Pool (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who abide by these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and who follow both @cadillachotelmiamibeach and comment on what work entrant will tackle via a Sweepstakes designated post on @cadillachotelmiamibeach’s Instagram for the Cadillac Work From Pool. The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States of America and is void where prohibited by law. Must be 21 or older to enter. Employees of Hersha Hospitality Management (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Cadillac Work From Pool. Cadillac Work From Pool is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Hersha Hospitality, as final and binding as it relates to the content. Cadillac Work From Pool is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Eligible applicants must sign-up for the sweepstakes starting on October 28, 2020 at 12 p.m. and ending at 12:00 a.m. EST November 4th, 2020.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes is entered on Instagram from a user following @cadillachotelmiamibeach who comments with what work they’ll tackle if they Work from the Pool in the comments of the respective Sweepstakes posts tagged #Sweepstakes on the @cadillachotelmiamibeach timeline that are tagged with #Sweepstakes. No purchase or payment is necessary to enter. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Hersha Hospitality.
5. Prizes: Two individual Grand Prize Winners will receive the designated Cadillac Work from Pool package including a (1) night stay, (5) days working from the Cadillac Pool with complimentary chairs that are reserved (2 chairs), $50 daily F&B credit, complimentary valet parking for (1) vehicle for 5 days, access to complimentary wifi, complimentary filtered water and access to outlet(s) for charging. ($2,220 value) to be utilized before December 31st, 2020 only. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Hersha Hospitality Management to use the winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. The grand prize will be announced on November 15th, 2020. Winner will be notified via direct message on Instagram within 24 hours following the winner selection. Hersha Hospitality Management shall have no liability for a winners’ failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Hersha Hospitality, anyone acting on behalf of Hersha Hospitality, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter discovered in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Hersha Hospitality reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Hersha Hospitality may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Hersha Hospitality. Hersha Hospitality reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms and Conditions. Hersha Hospitality Management has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Hersha Hospitality Management reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Hersha Hospitality. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Hersha Hospitality and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE USA AND PENNSYLVANIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Pennsylvania having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winners’ names or a copy of these Terms and Conditions, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Hersha Hospitality 510 Walnut Street 9th Floor, Philadelphia PA 19106. Requests must be received no later than November 15, 2020.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Hersha Hospitality 510 Walnut Street 9th Floor, Philadelphia PA 19106.